Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 4 (late): Not Feeling Well


Not feeling well and here is a lovely pic to go along with that 



Yup, that's right, it's America's dinner baby. Two cheeseburgers and fries from McDonalds. Been feeling gassy and bloated lately. Been feeling a bit depressed and wore down.

Could it be my somewhat bad eating habits? I'm thinking that it is. Not only that, but I've been getting chubby. Starting to get a spare tire around my waist.

The crazy thing is that I'm pretty knowledgable with nutrition yet I still eat crappy on a consistent basis. My feeling is that my nutrition has been bringing down overall on my physical and mental health.

I really need to change the way I eat. Plus I've been inactive and being in my mid 30s it's time to get concerned about health. May need a big change to get me moving soon.

Aside from my little spiel there, I'm hoping to share stories on my past living experiences in the countries I stayed at. How blogging in another country could be possible.

Ill go more into detail on my long term goals tomorrow and why you might want to open your eyes.

No, many people here do not want to live the same lifestyle as I do which I truly understand. I'm just not a 9-5 clock in and clock out type of guy.

I want to visit other places that I've never seen. I don't want to try to get the newer model car or newer model furniture for my house. How can these objects make you any more happier? Again, I like nice things, but I don't want to be a slave to these things.

If i have to work 9-5 with a boss that tries to hold you down, only to come home exhausted to watch some boring reruns... All this work to make $$ so that I can upgrade my car and TV ...

You can have it! It's just not for me.

That's all for now, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment