Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 1 - Plan of Attack and Some Realistic Goals!




Just finished a good Thai meal of Papaya Salad, Panang Chicken Curry (so good you kill someone just to smell this) and String Bean Shrimp with some sticky rice.

After this meal I got pumped and decided to make some basic goals. The foundation would be to write interesting informative posts on my blog on a consistent basis even if I get no readers.

Remember, I am not gonna go and manually type in my link on someones forum and put it on display. If people want to get to know me, they can go to the profile section.

My main focus is to put out for you guys on a consistent basis. Yes, right now im typing to ghosts so be it.


Between Day 1 to Day 20 I hope to gain at least two or three readers. All we have is page views on Blogger so ill go by that. So if I can get a few readers to enjoy my stuff by Day 20 on a consistent basis, ill be happy. 


Keeping it simple for now and give out good quality information.

After Day 20 I will revalauate where to go from there and see how this blog is doing. I will give you, my invisible readers (har har)...some stats here and there.

So lets recap:

Day 1-20 give quality content on consistent basis,keep a few readers. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment